Catalogue or Internet Merchandise Returns:
- Our guarantee applies when the product has been used for the purpose
intended and under normal conditions.
- Catalogue and Internet merchandise in its un-washed, un-altered, non-monogrammed
/ personalized condition can be returned for full credit if received within 21 days
from ship date.
- Other restrictions may apply to your return on certain items like socks,
underwear, and other monogrammed apparel.
- These types of items cannot be returned or exchanged regardless of the date.
- These items should be listed individually in the catalogue or on the web site as
- No refund or credit will be given for non-returnable or exchangeable
- Merchandise returned 22 to 45 days after shipment in its un-washed,
un-altered, non-monogrammed / personalized condition can be returned for merchandise
- Merchandise cannot be returned or exchanged after 45 days from shipment.
How to Return / Exchange Internet, Catalogue or Non-Stock Retail Store Merchandise:
- Before you package your merchandise for refund or exchange, please
visit www.cloz.com/RAnumber to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA #). You
may also call Clöz customer service at (773) 247-8879 between the hours of 7:30AM and 4PM (CST), Monday through Friday.
- Merchandise will not be accepted for processing without an RA # on
the outside of the box.
- Please note: Items you wish returned should already be indicated as
part of the RA process either from your web entry or call to customer service. Please
do not include additional merchandise that has not already been indicated as a return
request. If you need to return additional merchandise you will need to create another
return and obtain a new RA #.
- Please include a copy of your RA # receipt with your merchandise. Once
you have indicated your RA number on the outside of your package; please send your
return via an insured carrier to:
Clöz Return Department
2910 West 36th Street
Chicago, IL 60632
- The shipping charges for the merchandise you return for refund or exchange
is your responsibility.
- Please make sure you ship your package insured and prepaid via FedEx,
UPS, USPS or DHL. Clöz does not accept responsibility for uninsured or non-receipt
verification returned packages.
- Upon receipt of your returned merchandise, Clöz will process your return
and or exchange and process the return refund and or process the requested replacement
- Exchange orders are expedited and usually ship within three business
days of receipt of the returned merchandise.
- Exchange orders with original sew-in name taped merchandise will have
new name tapes provided for the exchanged items. Exchange orders without prior sew-in
name tapes purchased will not be name taped.
- Exchanged merchandise is shipped via ground delivery; please plan accordingly.
If you are requesting an exchange on authorized, returnable merchandise, a $12.95
shipping & handling fee will be added to your order.
- Express shipping your exchange will incur additional fees. Your fee
will be determined at the check-out stage of your return / exchange process.
What if I'm in a Rush for my Exchange?
- You may expedite your exchange by clicking the "Advance Exchange" button
as the shipping method for your return / exchange order.
- You will be charged in full for your "Advance Exchange" merchandise
once it is shipped.
- Advance Exchange merchandise will not be name taped. The pick list
for your Advance Exchange will be generated at the time of confirmation and cannot
be changed once generated. Most Advance Exchanges will be shipped UPS Ground within
two business days. A $12.95 shipping & handling fee will apply to your Advance Exchange
- If you wish to expedite the shipping time, the additional express shipping
charges will be your responsibility. Please indicate the method of shipping during
your return / exchange check out process.
- You will receive credit for your returned merchandise, subject to the
Clöz policy found on Clöz receipt.